Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, January 22, 2009

We got the concrete contractor's estimate. It is more than we planned for, but God was not surprised! ;) We are waiting for His leading as to what to do next.He is our only hope and strength.
Isaiah 40:31-" But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint."
NaeNae is down with respiratory flu. She's a trooper. Prayerfully, no one else gets it.:)
Today is Robert's other long school day. I miss him too. It will be a real adjustment for all of us when he returns to work.
It will be good though. I am very proud of his hard work. May God bless him.
I had a pretty bad day on the 20th. I was really struggling with some fears. I read a quote on BanjoHangout (a forum for banjo players) that says, "Courage is fear that has said its prayers." That was such a blessing! My whole day went better. I realized that I had not been praying, just worrying. Thank you, Lord!
Song- He Leadeth Me

No comments:

Post a Comment