Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Wednesday, January 21, 2009

'daDad's first post

I was told that I needed to post on our blog, so here I am. As you have read from the posts by the Mama, life has sure changed for us. We have our good days and of course our bad days, but for me the good days outweigh the bad ones. I had one of those moments when I realized that the only thing I had left of my father's was his pickup, I had a lot of tools that belonged to him which were in the house. That's okay because I still have the memories. My last semester of college started yesterday. It was a long day! I hadn't realized just how much I had become accustomed to being at home. I have been unemployed since June of 2007 and started back to school in the fall of that year, but all of my days had been partial days, but this semester I have two full days that I'll be gone from home, basically 10-12 hours with travel time included. Makes me wonder how long it will take for me to readjust to a full 40 hour work week. Anyways, God is so Good!! and I am blessed with a wonderful family!! I know that everything will work out for the best. I think I will close with some scripture: Jeremiah 29:11, For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. My prayer for you all is to continue in the faith of passage and if you don't know Jesus as your Lord and Savior then please consider reading His word and make that decision soon! Take care and God bless!!
'daDad

No comments:

Post a Comment