Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello! (from Miss Petite}

Hello Friends! Seems like the Mama beat me to the computer first! As the Mama told you all, Nae Nae is sick,and it's really scary when little people get sick.She just looks so bad,but she'll get better soon,with love and prayer,and I guess medicine. (I'm joking,she really hates the nasty stuff.)
Well,I really don't have much to write, so, I would like to sing a few songs,and if you know them,sing too.

"I Love You Lord
"I will Celebrate"
"Come,now is the time to worship"

Praise God we live today,to serve Him,and that we will some day live with Him!
Bye for now,Miss Petite. : )

(Note here from the mama- She had written the lyrics, but I deleted them. Just a little concerned about licensing laws:))

No comments:

Post a Comment