Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cleanup

Well, we finally got some closure. Yesterday, we went back to the place to clean up. A young neighbor friend came out with a skid steer and helped move the blocks that had been our foundation. It is good to have friends to help push us along. I'll try to get some pics posted soon:).
I think we have figured out how to plan the new kitchen. That's been a little hard for me. I really liked the old one. Oddly, the new one is planned very much like it. LOL!
I had a little attitude problem today. I slept in this a.m. and the children got up before I did. Very bad, must get Bible reading done before children are up! That is my link to sanity!
Scripture-(especially for the church) Romans 12 ; song "Blessed Redeemer"

No comments:

Post a Comment