Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Friday, February 25, 2011

Thankful

This week 'da Dad was able to get his vision corrected in one eye. It was such a blessing to watch him enjoying those first moments!
I also went to the eye doctor. I have an astygmatism (sp?), which means my eye is shaped like a football, instead of being round :). Adjusting to my glasses has been interesting. The ground appears to be sloping down to the left. lol!
I'm hoping things will slow down some,but.....
Tomorrow I will be giving my testimony at Upward. God changed my original plans, so I need to spend some time this evening preparing for that. Please pray that God will work, and I will stay out of the way.

Hebrews 4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment