Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Tuesday, April 7, 2009

News

The concrete sub called yesterday afternoon and said that he would be bringing up the forms this afternoon. We are going up home tomorrow, so we'll see. Some friends were supposed to bring up gravel for the driveway, not sure whether today or tomorrow. So, prayerfully, some concrete will be in the ground by the weekend. I'll update later.
I have been reading Hebrews, James, 1&2 Peter, and now 1 John. Much of what I have been noticing is our charge to love one another. We have been on the receiving end, am I sure that I am giving it out too?
God is so good.
Jesus, Sweetest Name I Know (song)

No comments:

Post a Comment