Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Things I Forgot to Mention

Last time I blogged I forgot to mention that when we cleaned out 'da Dad's shed I found pictures!!!
Praise God! It has (the box) most of our pictures from before we were married till after NaeNae was born. Yay!
That cleaning project was....icky. One of the character issues my husband has challenged me on is my lack of determination (he's right). So, sticking to it was a good way for the children (oldest 4) and I to work on that:).
I need to get on with the day. I have laundry to do, school to teach, phone calls to make,etc.
Have a blessed day!
the mama
John 13-15 Grace Greater than Our Sin

No comments:

Post a Comment