Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, April 23, 2009

Framing dates

God is good! Monday I was struggling with having a pity party. That afternoon He let us meet up with a man I grew up with, who has lost his business, his father (cancer-4 mos. from diagnosis), and his home (economy), all in the last year. And he was praising God! SOOOOO, that got me over my whining (mental-not out loud). At least we have a home to go back to. Please join us in praying for him and his family.
'da Dad and I made up a list of things we have to get done before we can frame. We accomplished two of those yesterday:).
He called the framer and he is available to give us three full days, starting May4th!!!! Pretty exciting!
I think we are going to camp out there on those days so we can get more done. The children are really jazzed about that. I'm praying for good weather, plenty of help, and that we get more done than we should be able to.
'da Dad graduates one month exactly today! That's something worth celebrating.
Romans 8:37 Blessed Assurance

No comments:

Post a Comment