Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, April 9, 2009

Walls!!!!

Well, yesterday they poured the last side of our footing (we are using three sides of the old one-the back end, for those who've seen the original house) and set up 4 ft. forms on the other three sides.
Today, they were forecasting rain. I just really was impressed by the Lord last night, that today was going to be the day. So it was. It did rain off and on, but they got it done. I am sooo excited.
Gypsygirl, Ms. Petite, and I have spent the day freezing and canning peaches and peach preserves.
In fact, I can't spend too much time on here. I just wanted to let everybody know that the concrete (at least most of it-not sure about piers) is done!
Proverbs 8 Awesome God

No comments:

Post a Comment