Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Next Thing

Upward season is now over. Awards night was held last night. It was very good. I am interested to know what the response was. Some of it we may not know this side of heaven.
BTW, thanks for those praying for the testimony time. God was good.
Today will be a busy day. We will be doing school and the usual things associated with keeping a house up. There is also a fundraiser for upward that a few may be helping with later.
I need to get my part of the second quilt done today, because I'm supposed to be passing it on. This will be my golden opportunity to visit the R family.
My birthday is this week. 'da Dad and I will be going out sometime. I haven't decided what I want to do yet, but I did get the stuff to make my dessert. I am having turtle brownies. It's a really good thing I have so many children to help me eat them. I like chocolate way too much for my own good!
I finished ordering our school materials. Now we are just waiting on math. We actually had much less to purchase than other years, due to using the Robinson Curriculum. Mostly, I ordered toner, a new drum, and Math-U-See. Paper I am buying at Walmart by the 10 ream case, because it is the cheapest I have found. (Yes, I have checked online:)
I would like to get the curtains sewn for the living room of the new house, as they will be real nice for privacy when we first move in. Some other rooms can wait, but that one is pretty important.
I have been noticing a lot of buzz on a couple of forums and another blog about giving out too much personal info. Please use good judgment. There are a lot of things I do not share on here, partly b/c I am fairly private, and partly b/c there are a lot of people out there with evil intentions and I don't wish to give them access to my family. We also do not facebook, so don't be offended if you aren't added to our "friend" list. We don't have one. After seeing what others are dealing with (which I am not), I am all the more convinced I don't want it.
Just my $.02.

Genesis 7-9 All the Way the My Savior Leads Me