Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, August 6, 2009

Still Working on It

Still working on the electric. Almost done with the windows. Not too much to update on the house.
We are preserving the harvest. I'm hoping to make my first-ever pickles today, freeze some corn, and can green beans (if I can get the instruction manual to print off).
The Lord is keeping us uncomfortable, so we'll want to move on. I really miss privacy. REALLY.
Ms. Petite read Psalm 40 for us the other night. The phrase that stuck out to me is "Lord do not tarry." So, that is my request for the move home.
We took a little break from school, in preparation for moving, which will be a while yet. Sooo, we got back to the books this week.
God is good, all the time, He is in control, and He loves each of us. Have a blessed day!
Luke 6-8 Blessed be the Name

No comments:

Post a Comment