Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What Else We've Been up to

Farmerboy got his driver's license on Monday, too. We are all really happy for him. He got a 95% and even passed parallel parking!
Last week we canned 15 qts. of pickles, 8 bread and butter,7 sour dills. I don't think I will make more. That way if they are a flop, I won't have 30 qts. of them to suffer through ;).
Some friends of ours had a baby yesterday. Congratulations J&R!
Farmerboy, Lionheart, and 'da Dad got most of the trench dug for the underground wire. I was impressed. Those guys really worked hard.
Today I took Red and Ms. Petite down to the storage unit. We are finally done deciding what to keep and what to share. The bedding has been reduced to the final amount we can use, it needs to be boxed, as soon as we get boxes. After that, we are done with that step, and will merely be adding boxes packed out of our temporary home. I cannot say how much a relief this is. Thank God.
I stayed up late last night reading Pride and Prejudice. Now I am reaping the consequences. Oh, well, I guess we'll all have a resting time this afternoon.
I am looking forward to a nice day with my family. God bless each of you!

Luke 18-20 All the Way the Saviour Leads Me

No comments:

Post a Comment