Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Saturday, June 26, 2010

Work to be done

Last night the children and I met 'da Dad at the new house. We did chores and helped unload some supplies. We ended up having an impromptu wienie roast. Farmerboy's friend came up, too with her little brother. The older girls worked in the garden some, planting some raspberry plants for me.
We returned today, to work on clearing out the area around the house so we can have someone come in and backfill (put dirt in the remainder of the foundation hole, around the outer edge) it.
'da Dad and Lionheart did weed eating so they could find the rest of our siding material (overgrown weeds). Sometime soon the men from church will be helping finish the exterior of the house.
Once the girls and I were done helping them move things, we went inside to paint the cabinets again. I had originally bought a $5 bucket of mistinted paint for this. After we put the first coat on I realized there was no way I could ever make myself like it. It was a nasty hot pink/dusty rose hue. So today,we went to WalMart and bought the color I had picked out to begin with. It's a nice dark berry shade. The new color is perfect, just what I had in mind.
Be blessed.

Peoverbs 26

No comments:

Post a Comment