Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Adjustments

First, an addition to yesterday's post. When I was writing about the way we homeschool, I by no means was saying this method was they only/best way. We have used unit studies and textbook only approaches as well. They served us at the time, but don't work well anymore. If something is blessing your family and helping educate your children in the way God has led you, then go for it!
I am struggling with adjusting to the changing needs of one of my children. I am so glad that God knows him and me inside out, and that His word says that He will give wisdom to those who lack it and ask for it. Not only that, but He won't make me feel foolish for needing it in the first place! Thank you Lord!

Psalm 33 Proverbs 9

No comments:

Post a Comment