Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Psalm 8

Sometimes I am left with thoughts that are unproductive. When I have these struggles, I turn to the Bible, so I can think God thoughts. I learned to do this after the fire, when my mind would be filled with painful, conflicting thoughts. He speaks the words of life.
This morning I was reading Psalm 1-8. I just want to highlight ch.8 because it glorifies God.
Please remember to turn to God's word when you have struggles. He loves each of his children especially,as the apple of His eye. He may be taking you through a storm or a valley, but He walks through it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment