Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Friday, August 20, 2010

Tired and So Much to Do....

Last night I did not sleep well. Bunny woke up at 1:30 and I could not get back to sleep. Partly it was b/c I was hurting (did too much somehow) and also b/c I had too much on my mind. I finally got up, had a snack, and read for awhile. I looked at one of the local shopping papers, read this week's info from "Your Pregnancy Week By Week", and then read some from the Bible. My problem was focusing on some "what-if" situations. *sigh* I knew I needed to take my mind to God's word. The Bible I picked up happened to be The Evidence Bible. I remembered a section in the very back that I read right after the fire. It is called "Closing Words of Comfort". In it Ray (Comfort) talks about trials & fears and how we can deal with them in a Biblical fashion. I re-read this last night, and I was reminded that it really all boils down to trusting Him. So, sinceworrying won't make me any taller (5'3"), it won't change anything else either. As His children, we are promised that all things work together for those who love Him, who are the called according to His purpose.
As for today, I need to do laundry, teach school,do some food work for the work day,go to the bank, do home blessing, and just take care of the normal things required everyday.( Did I mention I was tired :) I'm sure we'll get it all done. I say we b/c I don't do it all myself. Some of it only I can do,but I only have 2 rooms to "bless", some of the food stuff can be done by one of the big girls or even Lionheart. I really do need a nap later though, b/c we have plans this evening.

Be blessed.
Psalm 101 Proverbs 20

No comments:

Post a Comment