Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adjusting

We got Farmerboy moved last week. He seems to be doing well. The job is a challenge, and he really enjoys trying and conquering new things.
I had a really nice Mother's Day. Church was good. One of the elders preached our of Proverbs 31. We had lunch as a family, then 'da Dad and I went out to help Farmerboy with a few things at his house. When we finished there, we went out and spent the evening with his mother and extended family. I was definitely ready for bed.
My younger brother brought over his Kent Hovind DVD's. He is a creation evangelist. We have seen his seminars before, but the children will watch them over and over again. They are great for helping see the fallacies of evolution and for giving ideas to challenge those you might witness to.
Everyone else is doing great. We are still doing schoolwork. I haven't made up my mind for sure about whether to take a month off or not. I'm thinking I probably will. That way I can get all the printing and binding done for the year, so when the baby comes (it will be in the middle of the school year) I won't have to try to keep up with that and be caring for the baby. Everybody's needs would be better met that way.
I'm going to check out my favorite blogs.
Have a blessed day!

Psalm 11, Proverbs 11

No comments:

Post a Comment