Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Friday, July 3, 2009

Clarifying

I got a call from a friend last night. Somehow she had the impression from my last post that we were, right now moving. We are preparing to make the move. We are planning to be moved before 'da Dad's birthday and our anniversary. I'm not giving a date specifically, but those who know us personally know that means soon. Sorry, if I gave the wrong picture of our situation. Praise God we have a reasonable amount of time to pack and do more work on the new house before then.


Matthew 21 Sweetest Name I Know

No comments:

Post a Comment