Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy

Today we went up home to work on the garden. We laid plastic over the empty spaces to help with weed control and water conservation. I hope it works :). The children were very helpful, and so was 'da Dad.
After that, we ate lunch. Sandwiches, chips, and carrots. By the time we get moved back home I reckon we'll be burned out on sandwiches, but it makes for less time prepping food, and more work done on the house.
The rest of the afternoon was spent putting in more windows. We have 5 left to hang, then the doors (which also have windows). I think we have 19 windows, not including the doors. That's what happens when the wife (me) loves natural light. God bless my sweet man (installer) and all the helpers that cut holes for all those windows!
Now we are home and making preparations for another Lord's day. I look forward to this day all week long. Spending special time with the Lord and His people just sets the tone for the whole week. It helps me to regain focus on what lasts. Only what is done for Jesus will stand.
I hope you all have a blessed day tomorrow and find yourself refreshed to serve Him faithfully!


Matthew 10 Abide with Me

No comments:

Post a Comment