Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moving On

Yesterday afternoon we had a lot of errands to do up by the home place. When we were done, we stopped by to check the ground. It has dried some, but needs a few more dry, sunny, and preferably windy days.
The exceptional thing about that trip for me, though, was that I didn't look for or "see" the old house any more. I know it sounds odd, but I always tried to see it before.
I was able to imagine the new house sitting there. Ranch-style, story and a half, greyish/tan vinyl siding, blue doors, brown trim. Lots of windows and a big porch. *sigh* It sure will be nice.
Today Gypsygirl and Ms. Petite went shopping with one of their great aunts. It was a lot of fun for them. They came back refreshed. I hoped it blessed auntie as much as it did them.
Lionheart is going to his last practice ( I was wrong last week) and a pizza party with the team. 'da Dad went with him. It's nice to have special times like that with each child.
It's hard to believe that another week is almost past. Time just seems to fly by.
I guess we need to treasure the time we have with the ones we love and not be too lax in spending our time and energy on that which lasts.
Proverbs 19 Butterfly Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment