Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with 'da Dad's family. This is usually the holiday we host, but my sister-in-law graciously took on the responsibility. Baby boy got to meet his other grandma and his aunts. They've decided he's a "keeper",too!
Families from church have been blessing us w/ suppers since his birth. This is such a blessing. Supper is the meal I normally fix. It makes one less of my jobs the children have to pick up. Sometimes, there's even enough left over for lunch the next day!
There's not much else going on. I'm just enjoying God's blessings and trying to behave myself:).

Psalm129

PS-kdk- tell J we're sorry we missed his b-day!

No comments:

Post a Comment