Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Monday, July 11, 2011

Deciding What to do with the Blog

I started this blog so the wonderful people who blessed us so much after our house fire could keep up with how God was working for our good.
I believe that purpose has been fulfilled.
Life has assumed some semblance of normal. God is still working, but some of what He is doing for our family is not open for public consumption, so I find I have less to share with readers.
Then, too, I wonder if anyone is reading the posts anymore. If not, being on here, even occasionally is a waste of my already limited time and energy.
So, if you are reading this, and you want me to continue posting, please leave a note in the comments section.
Be blessed.

Hebrews 5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment