Our Team

'daDad (38 yo), the Mama (36yo), FarmerBoy (19 yo ds), Gypsygirl (17 yo dd), Miss Petite (16 yo dd),LionHeart (14 yo ds), Red (12 yo ds), Belle (10 yo dd),Nae Nae (7 yo dd),Bunny (2 yo dd), Little Britches (3 months)







Monday, December 21, 2009

God's graciousness

Well, yesterday was a year since the fire. I have been dreading the arrival of that day, but you know what? It wasn't too bad. A friend from church asked me last night how things were going emotionally. I was a little surprised anyone remembered, but grateful. I know at least 2 people knew about it, and must have been praying for us. I know that God heard and answered those prayers. He has been so faithful to us. We could not have made it through the last year without His presence, comfort, and provision. Praise His name!
Christmas plans are finalized. This week will be busy, as was last week. We have some special things for just our immediate family, and a day for the extended family.
Yesterday, Farmerboy, Gypsygirl,Ms.Petite,Lionheart, Bell, and I went caroling with our church family. It was fun.
We missed the caroling with our friends up north, but it couldn't be helped :(.I guess you just can't do everything.
I have also been making trips to the dentist. 2 children had teeth that needed immediate attention. So, I guess I'll be shuttling them to and fro for a few weeks.
It may snow here w/in the next few days. It would sure be fun to have a white Christmas.
Have a blessed day!
1 Peter 1-2 I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day

No comments:

Post a Comment